The shooting regulations in Belgium.
Some things to know before you come over to Belgium:
To have access
to the shooting range as a foreign shooter (not Belgian) ,
you must present the following original documents to the manager or the
- Our invitation, membershipcard from our shootingclub or daypass, and a valid membershipcard from your local
shootingrange, or valid sportshooters licence.
(Membershipcards of the National Rifle Association or competency certificates are not
- Valid firearms certificate, shotgun permit, or European firearms pass.
- Your passport or ID-card.
- No shooting possible
without the above documents.
- You must accept the internal regulations, and obey to all commands from the range officer,
the register when entering and leaving the range.
- Spectators are not allowed in the shooting range.
- Photographing or filming inside
the shooting range is not allowed.
- Minimum age to enter the range is 18 Years.
Please understand that all the above is required
by the Belgian law.
COPPENS SCHIETSPORT Belgium
Address: Kragendijk 98, B-8300 Knokke-Heist tel. +3250-621.435 fax. +3250-622.456